Monday, December 04, 2006

Skype used in Nigeria money scam spam..

This was in my gmail account this AM, usually gmail scrubs all this crap out - but this slipped through. It was addressed specifically to me from someone I thought I knew so I scanned it. What I found funny was the con artist/underbelly of a snake that sent it to me; claims to have got my email from skype.com.

Hello ,
GOD bless you, well my name is sandra jones i have am single and i have faced alots of problems here,though i live in UK,Scotland,i was been invited here in west africa nigeria by someon i believe that he could be the whole world to me without knowing that he is a killer,he got me into an hotel here in nigeria and rubbed be,he took all i have ever worked for in life and all my juelries and money including my credit card i have nobody to count on now i ony have an uncle who brought me up in the UK ,i tried getting to him but there was no responce at all,all he does it to get drunk and he is a drug adict too...he does not care,i heard he has gone to japan and never a contact from him up till now,i am owning some bills for the hotel that i lodged in here in nigeria,and they will never release my passport or my return ticket tilli get the bills paid,i really need a man that will help me out of all this mess and will take me as his loving lady,.....all the money that am owning now is $2,650usd to be paid before i get out of here ot before they can realease my passport to me,i pray that GOD will guide and protect you towards by helping me out in my problems....dont be surprise of where i got your email from,its form the skype.com this is the information that you will send the money to and pls include your address and phone number so that i can get to you as soon as i get out of this mess..
the hotel manager's information......
when i was trying to reach out to who is going to get me out of this mess.....the hotel manager will be the one to recieve the money via wetern union money transfer...
recievers name.............Adio olusegun soji
city..........................
......Abeokuta
state.........................
.....Ogun state
country.......................
..Nigeria.
zipcode.......................
..23439
adress........................
>....No 17 onikoko street ibara abeokuta ogun state..
GOD bless you as you are hoping or thinking to help me in my situations that i have been facing in here for soo long.....i will be here waiting and looking out ony mail to read and hare from you now or sooner..till then GOD bess and protect you in all ways of life and livings.......
sandra hopes for help.....

No comments: